Fratelli Alessandria Fratelli Alessandria

Back to producer list Page 1 (Records 1 - 1 of 1)

 
Red

2014 Barolo (ALES40214A)
90% from Verduno, with the remaining 10% from Monforte, adding a little structure to this gorgeously scented wine, full of crunchy vibrant red-cherry and raspberry fruit, spice and smooth, elegant tannins driving to a long finish. Wow.
6 Bottle - 75cl £183.00
In Bond
Equivalent bottle price inc. VAT: £39.28
Buy


 
Page 1 (Records 1 - 1 of 1)